Monday 10 February 2014

Prints & Collars!





Sorry i've been so slack with my blog posts the past couple of weeks, its been manic to say the least! I haven't done any outfit posts yet simply because I'm normally rubbish at documenting what i'm wearing because I always seem to be in a rush out the door!  However this week I've been making a conscious effort to take a few snaps which I've been posting onto my Instagram, give it a follow! @mollyawils

As per usual, a ridiculous amount of funky prints and collars on show this week, guilty! I just absolutely love the collar/jumper trend and as you can see, i've well and truly jumped onto the bandwagon with this one.

1. I wore this outfit to work last Saturday with my trusty Black Leigh Jeans and my new favourite things in the whole world - The black snakeskin trainer pumps from Topshop! (scroll down to see picture) I got so many compliments on my shirt which is from my mum's boutique where i also work. The best part is, i got it on Uniform, result! I thought i'd go neutral with my lips which tied in well with my candy coloured coat from New Look which i featured in my first blog post. All in all, i love this outfit! 

2. After a fairly unsuccessful hungover shopping trip last Sunday with my two best friends, we went out on a whim and took a look in Tk Maxx, after my friend originally picked up the paisley print shirt, i decided that i wouldn't mind trying it on too and i loved it, especially for £12! I layered it up with a cropped jumper for extra warmth as i was heading into London that day to buy the Autumn/Winter '14 collection from Vila & French Connection. Teamed with my Topshop Mom jeans also. 

3. I wore this outfit out to dinner with my boyfriend and his family last night! This French Connection Zebra Print tunic is my favourite thing i've brought this year. As i'm still a bit obsessed with the monochrome trend and its printed, it's perfect for me! I know your all probably thinking, £105?!?! I'll let you in on a little secret, it wasn't £105 to me... and no i didn't steal it! Last summer, i went on a buying trip to French Connection to buy this years spring/summer collection for the boutique. This little beauty was sitting on the rails and i just had to have it, therefore i ordered an extra size 10 just for me which means that i only payed the cost price which was something like £50. Perks of the job and all that! Teamed up with my trusty Primark shirt underneath, fur gilet, and necklace that my boyfriend's lovely mother got me for christmas, this has quickly become one of my favourite outfits! 



4. Me and my boyfriend are always out and about, but the past couple of weeks we have well and truly been out and about! I can't remember the last time we have had a Friday/Saturday night in front of the TV together, but i wouldn't have it any other way! After gaining a distinction in my project at college, we decided to celebrate by going to one of my favourite restaurants, Ask. Which was YUM! And to the Cinema. I hate the term 'Date Night' but unfortunately there's no other words to describe what this outfit was for. I have had these Topshop trousers since last May, they were £40 and i have well and truly got my wear out of them. That is another thing i can't get enough of... printed trousers! I'm going to feature all my masses of trousers in my next blog post. After getting these Topshop shoes a couple of hours before, i HAD to wear them. Good job they went with my trousers! 

What have you all been wearing this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment