Thursday 12 June 2014

'Officey'


I'm back... for a bit anyway! Once again been so slack at blogging recently, college is crazy however i start my new job in Shoreditch, London in a couple of weeks and i'm commuting so will have time on the train rides back and forth to hopefully get down a few posts! My new job role for anybody who is wondering is a Marketing, PR & Social Media intern at a company called Spleat.
Spleat are a new up and coming mobile payment app giving you the option to split the bill using your mobile which saves all the hassle of splitting the bill awkwardly when you and all your friends go out for a dinner. It's free on the app store.. go and check it out!

Anyway!


These last few weeks have been crazy busy. I have been here then and everywhere therefore me and my boyfriend decided to take a break and visit my favourite place of all time... London! Because it was my brothers birthday we visited a really cool, sleek restaurant called STK on the last evening of our stay. Its a steakhouse in Central London and its beaaaautiful! 100% recommend it. In my usual Molly way, i panicked the day before we left and had no clue what to wear. After googling the dress code, i decided that it was a fairly dressy affair and picked a few of my trusty dressy clothes to pack and hoped for the best!






In the end i opted for the Skirt/Jacket combo. This little dogtooth skirt is from Topshop earlier this year.. even though i have worn and blogged about it before, i went off it a little bit but my love for it is back in full swing again! I got the French Connection jacket last week from my mums boutique after weeks of trying it on and debating wether i needed or wanted it but i decided to go for it as you can't go too wrong with a little white cropped jacket can you? Since i got it, i have worn it non stop and had sooo many compliments on it! Teamed with my beautiful Michael Kors Bag which i just absolutely adore, black strappy Zara heels which i love! Being a tall girl anyway (5'9) i struggle to find heels that don't make me look like a complete giant. These have a low block heel and are comfortable swell! Topshop black basic cami and Topshop Floppy hat and i was finally set for a fun filled evening of cocktails and food = perfect!



Felfie (Feet Selfie!) 

I'm still not over monochrome and i don't think i ever will be? The trend still excites me and whenever there is a monochrome piece being featured on a mannequin in store, it draws me in immediately. However as much as i do love Black and white, i can't help but think that sometimes it looks a bit 'officey' ? (Is that even a word?!) I tried my best to get away from the Office look so i chucked on my floppy hat with the outfit making it a little more fun.



Always time for a Instagram Selfie! 

1 comment:

  1. Whiiittt woooo you look lush, glad you had an amaze time in Laaandan xx


    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete